1. Arrival – Every effort will be made to ensure your vehicle arrives at the per-arranged time. Cue Cars Ltd is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown whilst on hire, and will only be
responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The company is not responsible for delays or job termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions ( i.e. : unsalted, accidents etc. )
2. Departure – the time of departure is the responsibility of the client. However, prior to the
journey, our staff will make every effort to ensure that current road-works, delays and hitting rush hour traffic are taken into consideration when deciding on a departure time.
3. Return journeys – will be agreed in advance, or treated as a separate journey.
4. Waiting time – will be included in the price. Should the client be delayed beyond the agreed time of collection, Cue Cars retain the right to charge a rate of £12.50 per half hour above the agreed fee, commencing 30 minutes after the designated collection time.
5. Liability – Cue Cars will make every effort to deliver you to your destination on time but are unable to accept liability for any loss caused by late arrival, for any reason. Any fines unrelated to the driving, parking or route selected by the driver will be paid for by the customer
6. Payment Method – payment may be added to room charge or made by credit or debit card, cash, BACS or cheque.
7. Payment Terms – in advance, unless agreed with Cue Cars. In respect of account clients payment is required within 30 days from the date of hire. Deposits for weddings are non returnable, as in order to keep the car exclusive for the client, no other potential bookings for that day are accepted
8. Changes – Cue Cars reserves the right to sub contract work if necessary. All sub contractors used would provide vehicles with an equal standard of specification to those supplied by Cue Cars.
9. Vehicle Substitution – Cue Cars reserves the right to substitute any car in the event of breakdown prior to any booking. We will endeavour to supply a vehicle of equal quality and if this should not be possible then an adjustment to the price will be made in accordance with Cue Cars’ pricing
structure. If the vehicle allocated should break down during the journey the driver will arrange for a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
10. Refusal of booking – Cue Cars reserves the right to refuse or to terminate a booking prior to the date of the journey and will immediately refund any advanced payment or deposit. Cue Cars
reserves the right to terminate the booking during the journey if the chauffeur suspects drug,
alcohol or solvent abuse or due to unacceptable behaviour and under such circumstances there will be no refund either in part or whole.
11. Smoking Policy – The vehicle in which you are travelling is classed as a place of work therefore smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. Food/Drink – the consumption of food and drink within the vehicle/s will be subject to the chauffeur's permission and the client accepts all liability for valeting costs that may be necessary as a result of soiling. All use of drugs is strictly prohibited
13. Behaviour – the client will be held responsible for the conduct of all passengers in the vehicle at all times. The driver has the right to stop the vehicle and ask any passenger/s to leave if in his/her opinion their behaviour is unacceptable. The passengers must not distract, interfere or harass the driver in any way.
14. Passenger Numbers – the chauffeur is only authorized to carry the number of passengers that the vehicle is licensed to accommodate.
15. Cue Cars will carry a reasonable amount of luggage. However, if the weight and/or volume is
excessive, the company reserves the right to refuse the carriage of the luggage. If golf clubs/skis or any large packages are to be carried, please advise at the time of booking.
16. Vehicle Damage – the client will be held responsible for any or all damage caused by the client or their guest/s to the vehicle/s. This includes sickness, spillage, stains, and leather/fabric tears etc. but not limited to those mentioned herein.
17. Personal Loss or Damage – Cue Cars cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property belonging to the client and/or their passenger/s, howsoever caused.
18. The vehicles depicted within our website do not necessarily reflect the vehicles operated by Cue Cars at any one time. The nature of our business necessitates a constant change and upgrade of the vehicles operated. For up to date information regarding our current fleet please contact our offices.